Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Position : Java Developer with GWT*
*Location : San Francisco, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
- At least 12+ years in Information Technology is required.
- hands-on experience on GWT, RESTful Webservices, Hibernate, EJB,
Oralce and PL/SQL.is mandatory.
- Work with business users to understand the issues and business
- Interface with Product Managers/Business Users to determine key
- Develop RESTful Web services using JPA, SQL and other related
- Design application architecture and data models
- Architecture & Communication Skills (with customers, with in-team, or
for requirements analysis & design)
- Participate in requirements, design , build , testing and deployment
processes. Follow Agile development models if needed
- Address technical issues whenever required.
- Review and test the deliverables before handing to clients.
- Provide regular updates to the customer on the ongoing work.
- Provide technical solutions to the problems/enhancements.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to debug complex application logic to resolve issues
- Client management and coordination with various stakeholder teams in
- Java EE, Oracle, SQL, JMS, JPA/Hibernate, Restful Web Services
- Oracle databases, PL/SQL
- Google Web Toolkit (Widgets, GWT-RPC, UI Binder, RequestFactory)
- Experience with Medical Terminologies (SNOMED CT, LOINC, RXNORM) and
Healthcare Standards (HL7, FHIR)
- Healthcare experience, preferred
- Previous Electronic Health Record experience, highly preferred
- Analyze requirements to recommend approaches for designing and
- J2EE certications (Good to have)
- Experience with ITIL philosophy and SDLC methodologies.
- Good understanding of business concepts and experience as a developer
in a regulated environment.
- Prior experience of working in a large scale development projects
- Excellent and matured communication skills required at client side and
- Ability to understand domain and provide value additions or
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.