Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Storage Analyst*
*LOCATION: Bartlesville, OK*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Management and sustainability of NetApp (NAS), IBM, and EMC (SAN)
storage systems across the globe, including installation, configuration,
management and support of new and existing systems.
- Day to day activities include provisioning storage, troubleshooting
ticket queues, managing projects to meet customer requirements, monitoring
replication sessions and backups, performing migrations and improving
process and procedures.
- Operations, maintenance, technical refresh planning and
implementation, tools rollout, Level 1/2/3 support, finance, service
management and reporting and continual service improvement.
- Implementing, documenting and supporting disaster recovery solutions.
- Provide key technical data including, but not limited to, capacity
planning, implementation, configuration, and usage reporting
- Monitor log files, performance issues, and the production environment
for mission critical systems
- Participate in After-Hours rotation for the global Storage environment
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures
- Engaging in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging
technologies that relate to the storage environment
- Conducting audits of storage systems to ensure compliance with
established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- Being available to perform tasks outside normal business hours and on
weekends as well as being on call
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum of 3 years of consecutive operating experience with SAN
storage (IBM or EMC) and Brocade switches, including architecture,
diagnostics, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension
- Basic knowledge of network theory, design and architecture
- Basic knowledge of storage technologies, design and architecture
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with scripting
- Commanding knowledge in IBM V7000 series
- Knowledge and experience with storage technologies in IBM, EMC, and
NetApp with features including:
- Block level replication
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a project or
- The ability to effectively instruct others on how to complete a task
- Ability to work effectively and add value in a team environment
*Thanks & Regards......*
*Parabjot Kaurll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-516-7887 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.