Dear Friend

Looking for Power Business Analyst / SME for one of our customer in Houston
TX. If you have any suitable resources please share me the updated resume
contact details and expected rate  ASAP

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6-12 + months

Start Date : Immediate

Must Have:

  *   Recent Power ISO Market Expertise, Functional Design, Development

  *   Data management/movement (i.e. EDW/ETL)

  *   nMarket Power experience

  *   Power Settlements expertise

  *   Power Compliance experience, i.e. EQR reporting

  *   Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills to capture and
document requirements

Nice to Have:

  *   Experience with Agile/Iterative methodology

  *   East ISO experience

  *   Wholesale Power Market

  *   Microsoft Office Products

  *   Shadow Settlements, particularly in CAISO

  *   Power Trade Capture System

  *   Trade Valuation / Risk Reporting / Trade Modeling

  *   SQL (desirable)

*Suneel R *