Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

please don't share irrelevant profiles.

better to reach me through email  with all the details plz..

*SAP HANA Data Modeler*

*San Jose CA*

*Rate: $ 60/hr*

Overall 6 plus experience with *SAP HANA Data Modeling and Performance
tuning ..*

•Must have very strong demonstrated knowledge of SAP HANA SPS09/10
including good hands on working experience in HANA Modeling ( 2 -3 years of
HANA experience)

• Strong Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization

• Proven and demonstrable experience in solutioning, modeling, designing
and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems

• Provide SAP HANA modeling and Analytics guidance in the development of
new solutions as well as the improvement of existing solutions.

•  Meet with clients, analyze their requirements, produce requirements
documents (technical and functional

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.