Title: *Cloud/Cassandra Engineer*
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
*Interview: Face-To-Face Only*
*Big No for Layers i need consultant on W2 or 1099*
- Cassandra OR Datastax ( cluster >10 nodes)
- NoSQL Design
- Restful API
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience of sizable Datastax or Apache Cassandra cluster (>10 nodes)
- Specialize in NoSQL design and integration to RESTful API gateway
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and
cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
- Experienced with revision control systems including branching and
tagging strategies using Github
- The Cassandra Engineer is brought onboard to provide architectural
guidance around Big Data Analytics and solution around Amazon Web Services,
ingestion, batch processing, and presentation layer.
- Today Client has no visibility into customer experience on the XFINITY
WiFi network except analysis of customer calls.
- While we know that a customer has connected to the network, and how
much data they have consumed, we have no visibility regarding if the
experience was due to slow speeds or inability to stay connected.
- Further, when a customer calls, we have no data to troubleshoot their
experience or understand what caused their poor performance and initiate
- This project will build a platform that will enable the visibility
into network conditions that lead to poor customer experience, enable both
proactive network actions to improve performance, as well as troubleshoot
customer service complaints.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.