*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP*
*Role: **Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead*
*Location: **Princeton, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Techno-functional consultant with CRM / XRM background, having worked
on the MS CRM / XRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.
- Implemented complete life cycle of least 4 to 5 projects.
- Also having done projects on premise/ cloud, support, upgrade and
- Aware of mobility in CRM / XRM
- Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand the
pain points of customer.
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one
of the key responsibilities.
- Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.
- Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication
- Good understanding & knowledge of Roadmap for MS CRM / XRM - on-Line
- Design and deliver solutions based upon client
- Education – B.E., B. Tech, MCA, Around 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Certified professional and having experience in functional,
configurations and customizations in On-Line (considering best practices
within Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM).
- Understanding of Integration with third party applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating
System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
- Project Lead experience
- Solution designer & architect
- Awareness of various technologies like HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST,
Silverlight, Angular JS
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll *
*ll Phone: **510-516-7879** lI Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
*ll Gmail: **kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com
<kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com>* * II Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.