*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. Please don’t send
me resume if you can’t provide passport number with Visa and DL copy for
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Program Manager IT SERVICES*
*Location: Lincolnshire, IL*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Technical/Functional Skills* -MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be highly motivated and able to work
independently, yet comfortable taking direction
- Professional expertise in managing large scale Partner
- Project schedule management, Scope management, Risk management
and must be able to drive multiple teams effectively
- Project stakeholder management and drive/conduct workshops,
focused sessions, management cadences as and when needed
- Strong Leadership, analytical thinking, problem solving, and
great communication skills.
- Experience leading multiple, concurrent projects with
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- 10 years of Program Management experience executing Multiple IT
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and features and apply
that knowledge to the development of training materials.
- Adaptable in a sometimes ambiguous environment; can modify plans
"on the fly" when needed to make project plan, communications or training
- Organized and expert at juggling multiple priorities, projects
- Essential project management skills such as resourcing,
financial management, requirements identification and tracking to milestones
- Works within direction set but with minimal supervision
- Able to explain the goal of the project.
- Able to explain the business goals/wants to the techs
- Able to explain the business goals/wants to the vendor (with
clarification from the techs)
- Able to explain the deliverables from the techs or the vendor to
- Able to find common ground on gaps between wants and
- Able to define what the goals and benchmarks are for
acceptance/exit from the project
- Able to work with business, vendor, and techs to develop
proof-of-concept plan, schedule, and acceptance
- Able to coordinate between tech, vendor, and business
- Moderate repository for project documents
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Schedule meetings and, if a participant, keep meeting focused on
- Able to regularly summarize progress, key team members’ work,
and how that brings the team closer or further from their goals … How are
we doing? Are we on the same page?
- Able to work with business, vendor, and techs to develop a
deployment plan, delivery schedule, and acceptance criteria.
- Able to drive that schedule
- Able, with assistance, to mitigate situations and complications
that might derail the schedule or plan.
- Able to reach out to find a resource within the organization
that can provide specific site details, user details, etc.
- Drives the vendor for documentation, tech training, and end-user
Able to work with service desk, techs, and vendor to develop workable
support plan once a site is live; and integrate that support plan into
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter| IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3073| Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.