Hi ,

Greetings !!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **ta...@vls-systems.com

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Location: Atlanta GA*

*Mode of Interview: Direct F2F*

*Primary Skills:   *InfoSphere MDM,WebSphere,SQL,XML,DB2 UDB SQL

The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in
Infosphere MDM.

We NEED candidates who are local or located near Atlanta, Georgia since the
client will require an on-site interview.

*Explanation for Position:*

The Senior MDM Developer will implement and support the Master Data
Management platform which is one of the key solution components of the
DRIVE program.

Key objective of the DRIVE program is to achieve breakthrough growth by
implementing state-of-the-art technology solution.

This implementation will improve data capture and presentation, increase
ease of use, reduce administrative time by enabling easier access to data,
and enable better forecasting and systematically support the optimized
selling processes that lead to improved business results.

*Details of Position:*

The MDM Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems
life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements,
design, coding, testing, implementation of MDM applications).

She/he participates in component and data architecture design, technology
planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet
business requirements.

This position provides input to applications development project plans and

*Primary Skill:*

SQL Language - Expert

XML - Advanced

DB2 UDB SQL - Advanced