Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // //

Position: .Net Architect with Azure Exp(10-15 Years)
Work Location:- Rocky Mount, NC
Duration :- 6+Months

*Detailed JD* :

· .Net architect with 10-15 years of total experience
· Deployment and development experience with Azure
· Heavy user experience with Azure blob storage, Azure SQL experience
· Strong architecture background
· Large enterprise security experience and ADFS
· Role will involve Azure development, architecture, provisioning, solution
architecture development
· Other skills: strong interpersonal skills, self-driven and strong

Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899​ ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

<> //

*Web: <>           *