*Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.*
*TITLE:Business Analyst Information Technology*
- Basic knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities
- Basic ability to gather/refine complex business requirements,
recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies
- Basic ability to develop complex business cases
- Basic ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations
- Basic ability to present and defend complex positions and strategies
for business decisions processes and plans
- Basic knowledge of compliance, governance structures and audit
- Must be able to perform requirements gathering and hands-on
- Participates in all phases of project planning in security service
support, including functional requirements, design specifications, testing,
implementation into Security Operations.
- Primary responsibilities will be to create and complete business
requirements documents, test plans, use cases and test scripts.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively utilizing
work and project plans to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and administrative experience with one or multiples of the
- following: MS Office suite, MS Project Plan, MS SharePoint
- Consulting experience preferred, but not required.
*Thanks and regards,*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: 510-516-7859 | Fax: 877.701.4872 | Email:
santosh1.itsci...@gmail.com <santosh1.itsci...@gmail.com>| Web:
www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.