*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP*
*Role: Security Administrator*
*Location: Marysvilla, OH*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Perform user and access administration on designated systems and
applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards, and
- Perform system security administration on designated technology
platforms, including operating systems. applications and network security
devices, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures.
as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines.
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems
application,. including policy assessment and compliance tools, network
security appliances and host-based security systems.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases followed
by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are protected from
known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
- Locate and repair security problems and failuresCollate security
incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports
Perform normal and exceptional processing of user access and change
requests, escalating such requests when appropriate.
*Daily Tasks Performed: *
- Identify, investigate, contain and remediate security incidents
utilizing existing tools including but not limited to, SIEM, Endpoint
Protection, IDS/IPS, DLP, Web Gateway and Proxy Appliances and
- Create, test and deploy new access control rules, signatures, and then
validate results via post-deployment report Ability to evaluate risk to the
company and apply this methodology to active incidents / vulnerabilities
Conduct security assessments to proactively and/or reactively identify new
vulnerabilities within the network.
- Creates and implements engineering methodologies to monitor operation
of IT systems to detect suspicious activity that could indicate an
attempted or actual intrusion involving Windows, UNIX, Linux, Email, or
- Engineers security technology solutions such as but not limited to:
- signature based threat detection and prevention, anti-botnet
prevention, vulnerability detection, stateful inspection, virtual private
networks and secure proxy, access control systems, open source and
enterprise forensic tools, SIEM, anti-virus or advanced threat detection,
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills
- Experienced design and development; cross systems technical knowledge;
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or
- equivalent work experience
- Understanding of security subjects
- Knowledge of security policies and interprets policies
- Understanding of a specific security application or tool and how it
- Ability to assess security safeguards
- Ability to deal with threats and intermediate level incidents
- Ability to deal with intrusions at a moderate threat level Knowledge
of information security principles, including risk assessment and
management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and
identity and access management.
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications.
- Experience developing, documenting, and maintaining security
- Must be able to perform hands-on support for a wide range of security
technologies including, but not limited to: Security Information and Event
Management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Managed Security Services (MSS), Behavior
Detection, Vulnerability Scanning and Data Loss Prevention Program (DLP).
- Primary responsibilities will be to monitor, investigate, analyze both
raw and normalized network traffic, correlate connected sequences of
events, detect incidents, reconstructed into timelines for analysis,
identify malicious network activity, and generally against in conducting
defensive cyber space operations network infrastructure and intellectual
- Leads technical direction in designing and implementing security
solutions for security technical infrastructure.
- Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and solutions during
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively utilizing
work and project plans to meet deadlines.
- Participates in all phases of project planning in security service
support, including functional requirements, design specifications, testing,
implementation into Security Operations.
- Knowledge and administrative experience with one or multiples of the
following: McAfee Security Suite of Products (McAfee Endpoint Encryption,
McAfee DLP – Device Control, McAfee EPO Management, McAfee Antivirus and
Anti-Malware, McAfee Site Advisor, Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Systems, Internet Gateways and Reverse/Forward Proxies.
- Thorough knowledge of software such as SIEMs tools.
- Should have experience conducting penetration testing and exploitation
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll *
*ll Phone: **510-516-7879** lI Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
*ll Gmail: **kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com
<kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com>* * II Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.