Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Position : Telecom Test Engineer (GC or Citizen)*
*Location : San Diego, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
- Review Product Functional Requirements and Specifications docs and ICD
- Develop detailed test plans and procedures for the features being
tested and document the
- same in sync with the software release
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and documentations reviews
- Work with engineers, project managers, and operations team to develop
- (manual/automated) that meet the needs with respect to functionality,
- scalability, reliability, and adherence to testing goals, and
- Troubleshooting and generating bug reports
- Generate of test reports for each of functionality under test.
- Test traceability by identifying detailed use cases and their
corresponding test case
- mapping. Measure and improve the effectiveness of existing functional
test cases. Measure
- and improve test coverage for all system components.
- Final customer documentation for functionality implemented.
- System Engineering, Integration Testing in Telecom/Networking Domain
- Languages: C/C++ or Java
- OS: Linux/Unix OS
- Tools: Traffic generation tools – Ixload IExplorer, Spirent
- Cisco switches, firewalls, routers
- Networking protocols and technologies (TCP, UDP, routing, VLAN, VPN,
- BGP, firewalls, access lists, tunneling, etc)
- RF Sub Systems, Wireless or Satcom technologies, Mobile Communications
- VMWare, NoSQL database
- HTML, CSS
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.