Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, If you have anyone with
you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with
Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to kuntal.sant...@nityo.com

*Role: **Data Analyst (Must have 10year exp)*

*Location: **Houston, TX*

*Work Duration: **6 months *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Required Experience: 10+ **Responsibilities*
§ More than 10 years of experience working in all phases of the SDLC in
large-scale enterprise IT environments.
§ Requirement Elicitation & writing Functional specifications and Data
Mappings for ETL physical mappings.
§ Assist DW data analyst in analyzing existing reports and identifying
iteration metrics.
§ Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements document
§ Assist data analyst in mapping task;
§ Experience analyzing and troubleshooting stored procedures, functions ,

*Technical Competencies:*
§ Working experience with Large Data Warehouse projects
§ Data Migration Tools & Techniques
§ Data Analysis & Data Manipulation
§ Advanced PL/SQL
§ Expertise in Oracle 10g, 11 & SQL Server 2005, 2008
§ Basic Integration Concepts (E.g. Data Transformation, Object Relational
Mapping (ORM) etc.)
§ Proficiency in Data Modelling Tools and Techniques

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285