*Position : **IT** Healthcare *
*Consultant - Software Engineer – Consultant **Comments:* Please
submit 2-3 professional references with the candidate's resume - Full
completed Professional References (2-3) are required upon submission of
candidates for this position.
Providing the name and contact information of the references only will not
be accepted. Please use a Sample form attached.
*Location : City: Greenville , South Carolina Duration: 12+ Months No. of
COMPANY / DEPARTMENT CULTURE (why do you enjoy working for the company –
selling points for potential candidates):
This position will provide software development engineering for the South
Carolina Medicaid State Level Repository that is part of the South Carolina
Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Information Technology
(HIT) initiatives and its Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
The State’s Department of Health and Human Services has already developed
the first phase of the SLR (currently operational) and is working to expand
the solution to meet the requirements for Meaningful Use Stage 3 and
Modifications to MU 2015-2017.
*The State expects the Software Engineer team member to:*
1. Participate in the software development and design strategy
of Stage 3 and Modifications to MU 2015-2017 of the SLR development
including assessing the current solution and other state solutions.
2. Work with the State’s HIT team to understand the requirements.
3. Work with other state SLR development teams to collaborate.
4. Develop the next phase requirements of South Carolina’s SLR.
5. Work with Clemson’s technical team to perform functional
6. Ensure the system is compliant with CMS standards and meets
the ACA regulations and standards.
7. Document the solutions and train State staff for on-going
Candidates who enjoy working on complex, change-oriented projects with
motivated team members will find this position attractive.
*SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:*
This project shall extend the functionality of the State’s SLR to meet the
requirements for Meaningful Use attestation, data collection, and reporting
for Meaningful Use Stage 3 and Modifications to MU 2015-2017. Clemson
University’s Medicaid Information Technology Services (MITS) team develops
and operates systems on behalf of the State’s Department of Health and
Human Services (SCDHHS). Clemson’s MITS team will be responsible for the
project management and oversight of this project.
*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
The Software Engineer is responsible for assessing, designing, developing
and implementing the State’s SLR for Meaningful Use Stage 3 and
Modifications to MU 2015-2017, as well as any other statutory changes
relative to the program.
The Software Engineer will work as part of a small development team under
the direction of Clemson’s technical project manager for new technology
* REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
The Software Engineer role has two major functions: design and
• Proven experience developing enterprise class Web
applications in Microsoft’s .NET environment (Visual Studio including C#
and SQL Server experience)
• Demonstrated experience designing Web applications
• Demonstrated experience coding Web applications
• Experience working on State Level Repositories (SLR)
• Keen ability to recognize opportunities for process
improvement that may be supported through application.
• Ability to assess current solution, solutions available
through other State’s efforts and develop the most cost effective and
• Understanding of modern/agile IT development lifecycle
processes including development and testing.
• Superb written and oral communications skills, including the
ability to effectively interact with both managers/senior leadership and
software developers/system administrators.
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and
organizations on a continuous basis.
*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
• Knowledge of healthcare and related insurance principles and
• Medicaid eligibility system/business operations experience.
• Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience
• Medicaid operations experience.
• Public sector and/or academic environment experience.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or field. Master’s degree
* REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: *None required. Microsoft .NET/SQL Server and/or
related Microsoft Technology Certification preferred.
Within 6 Months
2 - 4 Years
BA Degree- Technical, Business, or Healthcare field
Within 6 Months
2 - 4 Years
State Level Repositories (SLR)
Within 6 Months
2 - 4 Year
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.