Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Java Developer*
*LOCATION: Torrance, CA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Design, implement, test and document business object models,
and application services.
- Create relational data models in Oracle (DDL) and general
data maintenance/analysis tasks.
- Participate in big-data and search related development involving
Hadoop, Pig, Sqoop, and Elasticsearch
- Expertise with Java, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Spring
Transactions, JDBC Templates)
- Experience working with Message Queues and JMS
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment and creating
- Expertise with SQL and experience working with Oracle.
- Good understanding of enterprise architectural patterns
including J2EE design patterns.
*Daily Tasks Performed*
- Develop applications by following Enterprise coding
standards, appropriate unit tests, integration tests;
- Full lifecycle application development using standard frameworks
and coding standards/patterns and write high quality and
performance oriented coding;
- Involve in specification/design reviews, code reviews, code
coverage test reviews, and audits of adherence to coding and testing
- Interact daily with the systems and processes used in
professional software development, including source control, bug tracking,
- B.S. Computer Science or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Greater than 5 years of IT experience, and 5+ years of hands on
SW development experience
- Experience with RESTful web services, JUnit, Spring, Maven and
design patterns as well as Agile software development methodology;
- Experience with Liferay Portal Software.
- Demonstrable track record on design and development of large
scale heterogenous and complex integration systems using J2EE /
Spring Framework / Spring Data / Spring Integrations;
- Experience with Mobile Application integrations, Micro Services and
Big Data is a plus;
- Knowledge on Telematics feature development such as safety &
security, navigation apps, internet radio app integration, etc is a plus;
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work with various teams to facilitate testing across one or
*Thanks & Regards......*
*Parabjot Kaurll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-516-7887 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.