*Role: IT – ServiceNow Application Architect *
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6+ months DOE will be extended for 18 months*
*IT – ServiceNow Application Architect (IT)*
The manager for this position is interested in hiring someone ASAP and
expects to be able to provide feedback on most candidates approximately 3
business days after the résumé is qualified into the request. This position
is expected to be extended to 18 months. The manager has a strong
preference for local candidates and will likely not consider someone who is
not able to interview in person within a few days of notice. -TT
Enterprise Applications is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual
to join its ServiceNow Solutions Team. The individual will work to develop
solutions that support the ITIL processes – Incident, Problem, Change,
Service Catalog, Project, Knowledge, CMDB and Asset/Discovery. The
successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance
of the ServiceNow application and must be able to act with a sense of
urgency and adapt to changing priorities. Responsibilities including hands
on development/configuration efforts and systems administration.
*KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS: *
*Qualified candidates must have:*
• ServiceNow Development / Architecture Experience
• SaaS Experience / Cloud Development Experience
AJAX, HTTP, XML)
• proficiency in standard office tools such as Outlook, Excel and Word
• strong analytical, estimating and problem solving skills
• excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• ability to explain technical information
• ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly
• ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive
deadlines and multiple priorities
• positive can-do attitude and willingness to lead, teach, and learn
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal
with cultural diversity
• Proven team player and team builder
*MAJOR DUTIES: *
• Lead the development and support of ServiceNow; provide coaching,
guidance, training, and support to IT and business stakeholders
• Lead the research, analysis, and development of new applications and new
modules in our IT Service Management enterprise environment
• Design, develop, and maintain complex ServiceNow workflows Implementation
of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration
• Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its
applications; coordinates application and platform upgrades
• Identify, configure, troubleshoot, test, and resolve issuesCreate
user-training material and conduct classroom-style and 1x1 training
sessions for our stakeholders
• Interface with customer team members to capture business requirements and
translate them into appropriate technical solutions
1. Develops applications from business requirements and/or technical
2. Develops, manages and tests application code, user interface and
third-party integration components using prescribed application development
3. Provides process and technical solution options, risks and impacts.
4. Ensures quality work product.
5. Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting tasks; effectively
6. Recognizes and reports issues before they adversely impact the project
7. Responds to Service Requests and assists with incident resolution.
8. Creates and maintains process documentation for team and users.
9. Develops test cases for functional and regression testing.
10. Builds positive relationships with all partners.
11. Provides 24/7 firecall support as part of team rotation.
*EXPERIENCE: ServiceNow experience a must; Remedy experience a plus.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.