Please find the below Job Description. Please let me know if you are
interested.Please send the resumes at *yashgiri.itsci...@gmail.com
*Role: Oracle Planning functional*
*Location: Grafton, WI.*
*Duration: 1 + Years*
*Needed: 20 % technical and 80% functional *
- Implement and roll out developed solutions in *Oracle ASCP/ERP based
environment.* Provide technical consultation to business unit and IT
management to ensure development of efficient application systems.
- Define requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap
analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP
based solutions to meet business requirements.
- Set up/Configure Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning(ASCP), Bill of
Material, Inventory, SNO, S&OP, Collaborative Planning etc. modules.
- Design and build Custom Oracle FRICE components and unit testing.
Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle ASCP Planning
applications in the e-Business suite.
- Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in
migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite..
- Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required
activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
- Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and
processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process
reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related
information systems best practice deployment.
- Need to work closely with Business / Site leads and IT Teams in
multiple sites across US and Mexico. Position involves travel to various
and unanticipated sites throughout the United States and Mexico
- Perform production support activities for our internal customers.
- Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Oracle Applications R12,
Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM, WIP, Costing, EAM,
Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, Oracle
implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables, PL/SQL, and
- Multiple years expertise of Oracle Manufacturing/Planning experience
- *Oracle Supply Chain Planning and MFG Modules – ASCP, Inventory, WIP,
PO, OM, SNO, S&OP etc.*
- Knowledge of Inventory Optimization and Demantra is highly preferred.
- Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support on end-to-end projects
- *Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g*
- *Oracle Applications R12 *
*Thanks & regards,*
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-516-7826 ||
Official: yas...@itscient.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.