*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Title: Java Technical Lead
Location: Beaverton , OR
Duration: Long term
1. The person should have the ability to develop applications
collaboratively with multiple vendors and scale up at a faster pace.
2. Ability to contribute and demonstrate the skills and also actively
participate in discussions and provide suggestions in a active forum.
3. Should maintain good relationship with both the development and QA
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in MS, Computer Science or related
- Should have worked on atleast one of the Search Engines Lucene/ Solr/
Elastic Search or any of the Lucene based search.
- Ability to visualize DataModel for a given scenario. Knowledge of Data
structures is a must.
- Experience in Search Relevancy and Ranking.
- Should be hands on in developing Java applications that index and
search data into any of the above mentioned Search Engines.
- Hands on experience in REST and Microservices.
- Hands on in Open source Rule Engine Drools will be a great plus.
- Hands on experience in Groovy and Gradle will be a great plus.
- Should have used an IDE equivalent to Eclipse. Knowledge on IntelliJ
is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.