Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Salesforce Developer*
*Job Location: Downtown Kansas City, MO*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*
*VISA:USC ANG GC ONLY*
The *Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer* will be responsible for
performing all tasks required to develop and support the Salesforce.com
implementation at the client. These tasks include but are not limited to:
attending requirements gathering sessions, developing design documents,
developing and supporting APEX coding, administering declarative system
configuration, testing, and supporting the system for our 200+ users of the
*Essential Job Functions (in addition to the Job Description already in
place for the team members)*
· Core Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to
map business process, implement system automation and integration.
· Full software development lifecycle from technical design to
development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent
· Apply best practices for customizing Salesforce.
· Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their
· Provide support and help troubleshoot system issue.
*Experience in the following areas is required*:
· 8+ years of technical experience with minimum 3+ years experience
as a Salesforce developer (Expert level).
· Past knowledge and experience in CRM and enterprise system
· Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and when
to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
· Ideal candidate should have salesforce certification including
administrator, developer certified consultant (DEV 401) and Force.com
advanced developer certified (DEV 501)
· Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce
configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, SOQL &
SOSL, and APIs.
· Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
· Familiar with ETL tools (ie: Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica)
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via
real time and batch process (Sync/async)
· Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including
using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page
· Previous experience opening and managing Salesforce.com bugs
· Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.