*Position:Oracle Database Admin with AIX admin *
*Location:Marcy , NY*
*Duration:1+ year *
*Major Purpose of Job*:To provide customer support for Portfolio
application of BI solutions including design, coding, testing and
documentation reviews ensuring standards and quality are met; able to work
independently or in a team setting; assist in the development of task
lists, and execute technical activities under the direction of a Project
Perform system upgrades under the direction of a Project Manager.
*Essential Job Functions:*
• Work on system upgrade including AIX OS and Oracle database.
• Respond to information requests from business managers to provide data
for and/or the results of data analysis.
• Analyze, Investigate, and provide resolution of data integrity and
• Analyze, Investigate, and provide resolution of end-user reported ad hoc
query and standard report issues
• Assist end-users in their efforts to use the NYISO Portfolio applications
to meet their business requirements
• Develop new reports or add functionalities to Energy Accounting and Data
warehouse applications to meet stakeholder business requirements
• Assist business users in defining new functional and data requirements
that would enhance the existing Reports.
• Support implementation of new functional and data requirements by working
as an integrated member of the implementation and test teams
*Requirements: Skill Requirements*
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IBM AIX system administration.
Excellent knowledge of AIX VIOS.
• Minimum of 5 years’ Oracle database administration experience in Oracle
11g and Oracle 12g environment along with experience in upgrade to Oracle
12g from older versions. Experience in supporting and administering Oracle
RAC and Oracle advanced replication environment. Experience with RMAN to
• Experience in administering Oracle 9iAS and upgrade from oracle 9iAS to
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in PL/SQL programing using Oracle
databases 11g and higher.
• Experience in writing complex queries, including creation and use of
views, materialized views and data import function.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience with JBoss Administration and upgrade preferred.
• Any experience with BigData (Hadoop, Cassandra etc.) ecosystem preferred.
• Experience in using SQL server 2008 or higher Database.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting real-time critical applications.
• Strong knowledge in Java EE, C-language, HTML and Korn shell scripting is
• Knowledge and experience in SOA, web services preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Uses effective techniques to manage time.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.