PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC CPQ Sr.Developer *for one of our
CT*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC CPQ Sr.Developer
*Location: *Hartford, CT
*Duration: *12+ Months
· 6-8 years of IT experience
· 4-6 years of SFDC experience
· Responsible for implementing, customizing and developing
solutions on the Salesforce.com platform in support of the business needs.
· Familiarity with CPQ tools
· Evaluating new Salesforce releases and developing plans for their
· Participating in the full application life cycle from technical
design to development, testing and deployment.
· Applying knowledge of the Force.com platform and identifying the
need for custom solutions, designing those solutions as needed.
· Analyzing and optimizing Salesforce related workflows, platform
design and setup.
· Ability to interact w/business users and translate business needs
into technology solutions.
· The Ideal Candidate will be Advanced Salesforce CRM administrator
· Daily activities will also include resolving technical and
functional support issues, driving new opportunities for functionality,
managing data loads and data quality and training other IT Support
personnel and end-users on new features and functionality.
· Familiarity with Change and Release Management processes.
· (BigMachines, Cameleon, SteelBrick,etc.). Previous experience
with Apttus CPQ is a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.