We have urgent Java positions. We have until EOD today to send across the
profiles.

*Please send the resumes to di...@innocoresolutions.com
<di...@innocoresolutions.com>*

*For the below role we need candidates with 10+ years of exp*

They are looking for the following skill sets:

*1)     **Java Developer (Front End UI)*

*6-12+ Months Contract*

*Phone Screen followed by F2F*

*DFW, TX*

*Scanned copy of work authorization is must during submission*

Java Front End (UI) Developer- HTML, CSS, AJAX etc. jQuery and Angular
experience is a plus but not mandatory.For Front-end req please look for
HTML5 and JavaScript along with full stack Java.

*Regards*

*Divya D Williams*

*972-215-0460*

*di...@innocoresolutions.com <di...@innocoresolutions.com>*

What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.