PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Salesforce Developer *for one of our
NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Salesforce Developer
*Location: *Parsippany, NJ
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Note: Minimum of 10+ years of IT experience in an application development
· Proficiency in design, implementation of Salesforce.com based
application solutions (i.e., custom objects, visual force pages, custom
· Passionate about technology and innovation.
· General understanding of activities across the Application
· Demonstrate solid understanding of contemporary architectures,
design patterns, best practices, and computer programming techniques, such
as Modular and Object-Oriented Programming
· Demonstrate excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Ability to lead medium to large functional teams
· Must be a self-starter and should be able to initiate and
complete assignments with little to no supervision
· Willing to make commitments and ability to consistently meet
· Demonstrate solid coaching and mentoring skills
· Strong knowledge of various SDLC methodologies and their
respective advantages and trade-offs
· Proven ability to independently perform full life cycle
applications development including requirements, design, coding, testing,
implementation and documentation.
· Minimum of 10+ years of IT experience in an application
· Experience working on a large scale enterprise wide projects
· 4+ years of experience working in Salesforce
· 4+ years of experience in performing high and low level project
analysis and design
· 3+ years of experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and
· 3+ years of experience in Web service integration
· Minimum of 8 years of IT experience in an application development
· Experience working on a large scale enterprise wide project
· Experience working in Salesforce for 4+ years
· Experience using Force.com technologies including Apex,
VisualForce, MobileSDK, Salesforce/ Lightning connect, salesforce1 platform
and Lightning components
· Experience working in at least one of Sales or Service cloud
· Experience utilizing Salesforce APIs (SOAP/REST) and HTTP web
Angular/Backbone on Force.com
· Familiar with SOAP & RESTful service design & development
· Experience with source code management & deployment automation
· Experience with Salesforce toolsets (Force IDE, Data Loader,
· Able to design complex SOQL and SOSL queries.
· Familiar with tools & process for loading and migrating data and
code between sandboxes and production Salesforce environments.
· 2+ years of experience in performing module level analysis and
· 2+ years of experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and
· 2+ years of experience in Web service integration
· Exposure to following technologies will be a plus:
· Familiar with Analytics(Wave), Marketing cloud and Reporting
· Experience with ETL Tools like Informatica or Informatica Cloud a
· Enjoy working in a small team and collaborating using Agile/Scrum
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.