Greetings From ,
Tekshapers Inc .
*Job Role* : PM for QA & *process governance*
*Duration*: 6 Months
*Location**:* Lincolnshire, IL
· Conduct internal audits and providing support to project teams.
· Identifying and evaluating areas of noncompliance and process
· Presenting and communicating audit results to appropriate
· Providing technical and consulting support for quality and
· Should have strong experience in SDLC, Agile, Scrum, and
· Work independently with different programs and initiatives to
understand existing processes and come up with plans to improve the same
and automate processes.
· Investigate current tools and process setups and recommend
changes to improve overall efficiencies.
· Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
· Working with projects teams to assess current state of tools and
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· Data collection, management and analysis
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Planning and organizing
· Customer service orientation
(Executive Talent Acquisition)
(W) : +1-248.565.4747-x-137 (F) : +1-248.254.7211
Email id / Gtalk : tab...@tekshapers.com
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
*Please send me the resume-*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.