Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Position: *Infrastructure Services Delivery Engineer*
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 6+ Months
Infrastructure Services Delivery Engineer encompasses ensuring that we meet
our business and IS infrastructure goals. The incumbent is accountable for
delivering technology-based services, which includes applications,
infrastructure, and day-to-day operations, administration and support for
business applications. He / She collaborates with teams across the Business
Relationship, Application Delivery, Resource Managers, Distributed
Computing technical staff, Database Management technical staff, and other
supporting roles across all Daymon businesses.
Infrastructure Services Delivery Engineer will also be responsible to
design infrastructure solutions for small offices encompassing,
connectivity (MPLS, Internet, VPN), networking (cabling, WiFi, VLAN,
Switching, etc), security (Firewalls, VPN), Telecom ( small PBX, VoIP,
etc), Active Directory, File and print services, Cloud services, Backups
The Infrastructure Services Delivery Engineer will also be responsible to
support our design agency infrastructure and applications.
The Infrastructure Services Delivery Engineer needs to leverage external
providers for services and will work with all IT groups to perform capacity
planning provide guidance to IT management on budget costs and ensure that
forecast stays close to the plan. Issues will arise and this role will be
integral to getting Infrastructure Services back on track and perform and
publish a root cause analysis after service is restored. For recurring
issues, the Infrastructure Services Delivery Engineer will lead a Service
Level Improvement (SLI) team to further investigate the bigger problem.
Based on overall accountability, scope and level of responsibility, choose
leadership framework for this position:
X Individual Contributor
c Manager of Individual Contributors
*A. *Key Challenges/ Major Business Issues
In addition to adapting to the company’s new strategic plan and the
corresponding creation of new services, the Infrastructure Services
Delivery Support Specialist role will be challenged with significant
changes in the IT environment and IT Transformation. These challenges
include: increased numbers of users and devices, diversity of systems and
technologies being supported, increased threats to security, evolution of
cloud services, our business requiring systems to always be on,
consumerization of IT and proliferation of mobile users.
*B. *Risks and Opportunities
Risks include managing significant change in order to achieve business
success, managing complex and/or new relationships, conflicting
requirements of multiple stakeholders, operating with limited resources.
Opportunities include achieving/managing rapid growth during a period of
change, cost control, and ensuring appropriate leveraging of Daymon assets.
*Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions*
· Responsible for the production quality, capacity management,
adherence to technology standards, total cost of ownership and continuous
· Responsible for effective Infrastructure Services Delivery across
all Daymon Businesses globally
· Responsible for the measurement and communication of services
SLAs. This requires strong understanding of the business, application,
infrastructure, and supporting teams.
· Ensure that all applications issues are correctly escalated,
tracked and resolved within SLAs.
· Responsible to support our design agency.
· Participate in the Project Management process to ensure
Infrastructure and Operations requirements are part of any project when
· Work with Infrastructure Service Providers (Secure-24, Infosys,
SHI, SA IT and Others), to ensure they are meeting SLA’s.
· Work with Enterprise Architect to map business processes to
· Work with Security Manager to ensure all security requirements
- Required to work unpredictable hours and/or weekends when necessary.
a) Experience Required
· Minimum 7+ years of Service Delivery, Infrastructure Engineering
and Production Support experience
· Minimum 5+ years of experience working in a lead role
· Minimum 3+ years of experience with process improvement
initiatives, cost reductions, Issue Resolution and Root Cause analysis
· Strong Network Engineering background, network design and
· Certifications on Microsoft Technologies is required.
· Mac and design agency knowledge a plus.
· Good application stack experience (Tomcat, IIS, Apache)
· Strong virtualization experience (VMware)
· Good scripting skills (PowerShell, Python) are a plus.
· Strong System Engineering foundation.
· Public/private Cloud experience (Azure/Office 365, AWS)
experience and knowledge is a plus
· Strong relationship building, leadership and influencing skills
with demonstrated ability to gain the cooperation across organizational
boundaries and the ability to work through challenges to find appropriate
solutions to key issues.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to
speak technically to diverse audiences.
b) Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
· Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies
· Be a strong negotiator.
· Must have the necessary technical infrastructure and diagnostic
· Ability to provide effective and timely solutions to internal
customers while managing costs and risks
· Ability to communicate technology security solutions in business
· Ability to articulate and quantify security risks
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Global Technical Knowledge
· Integrity and Trust
· Learning on the Fly
· Problem Solving
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.