Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: HR Business Analyst *
*Job Location: Princeton, NJ *
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*
*Business Analyst (HR Technology Workstream Leader):*
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Gathers and documents functional and systems requirements
2. Leads & completes impact assessment to analyze the impact of the
new compensation structure
3. Develops plans and options for the implementation of changes to
systems and data
4. Leads the implementation of changes within systems and interfaces.
5. Partners with IT Stakeholders to ensure plans are vetted, agreed
6. Facilitate testing, validation, and User Acceptance of systems and
7. Participate in other work streams to ensure that issues pertaining to
systems and interfaces align with workstream plans.
8. Facilitates problem resolution, such as deviation from project
9. Facilitates work stream meeting
10. Accountable to deliver assigned work on time and on budget.
11. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of status including the
creation of workstream status and tracking of workstream cost and resource
12. Responsible for the development and update of the detailed project
schedule for assigned workstream.
13. Provides pro-active advice and counsel to the project manager and
leaders on best practice to ensure project success.
14. *Must be willing to complete hands on tactical deliverables and
support strategic thinking throughout the project.*
Candidates with Business Analyst certification are preferred
· 3-5 years of experience supporting *HR applications* as a
· Demonstrated ability to document detailed business requirements
and translate them into technical requirements
· *PeopleSoft and ADP HCM* experience strongly preferred.
· Prior experience leading & executing testing (UAT, Validation,
etc.) including creation of test scripts
· Creative and resilient approach to work
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and
· Superior time management skills, including the ability to
prioritize and multitask.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.