Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: PeopleSoft Project Manager*

*Location: WI*

*Duration: 3-6+ Months*

Description

Develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
system. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress for
the ERP system. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP
system requirements to meet organizational needs. Requires a bachelor's
degree in area of specialty and at least 8 years of experience in the field
or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts,
practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs a
group of ERP Analysts. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected. Typically reports to top management.

Qualification

Rating

*Must Have*

Peoplesoft

PeopleSoft Integration and migration of data from 3rd party systems and
Integration Broker

0 Yrs.

Team building and conflict resolutions skills

  and 5 Yrs.

Thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft data model and table structures to help
design scripts to automate

  and 5 Yrs.

Thorough working knowledge of sqr and App Engine

  and 5 Yrs.

PeopleSoft - General

PeopleSoft Administration

  and 5 Yrs.

PeopleSoft Application Server*

  and 5 Yrs.

PeopleSoft Project Management / Technical Lead

  and 5 Yrs.

PeopleSoft Upgrade, PUM, and PeopleTools

  and 5 Yrs.

PeopleSoft Student Campus Solutions

Support of PeopleSoft databases

  and 5 Yrs.

*Nice to Have*

Peoplesoft

Functional knowledge of Peoplesoft Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student
Records modules,

  and 0 Yrs.

Higher Education Business Process Knowledge

  and 0 Yrs.

PeopleSoft – Application, Batch & PeopleTools Security for
Financials/Supply Chain Modules

0 Yrs.

PeopleSoft Student Campus Solutions

Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 upgrade from an earlier
version

  and 0 Yrs.

General Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.0 Student Systems

  and 0 Yrs.

Engagement End Date

12/16/2016

Thanks & Regards,