Please find the JD below and if you are interested please send the resumes
at *yashgiri.itsci...@gmail.com <yashgiri.itsci...@gmail.com>*
*Role: Lead Data Warehouse Developer*
*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Need Local candidate
• 5+ years’ experience working in Agile development environment, preferably
• Experience working with large, commercial data sets within a Data
• 5+ years in a leadership role with direct reports preferably in the Data
Warehouse development domain
• 5+ years SSIS, SSRS, OLAP, OLTP and SQL Server Development experience
• 5+ years of experience working with mission critical, highly-available
databases in a clustered environment
• Data Migration tools - implemented data migration strategies, Data
Modelling, Data Integration
• Knowledge of Logical and Physical Database Design
• Knowledge of source control tools (e.g. GitHub)
• Bachelor's degree in technical field of equivalent professional
• Experience decision under uncertainty with a tolerance for ambiguity and
attention to detail.
• Strong communication, mentoring / coaching skills and
• Experience working in a highly dynamic environment
• Professional communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to work collaboratively in global project with a positive team
spirit and ensure team work and coordination.
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels to understand
• Proven structured problem solving and experience leading a team through
discovery, root-cause, options, next-steps and standardization.
• Dashboard development using Tableau
• Healthcare industry experience
• Scaled Agile experience
• Experience as an Enterprise Data Architect in large scale environments,
OLAP , MDX
*Primary Responsibilities *
• Lead Data Warehousing initiatives that provide new or enhanced
functionality for both internal and external customers. Work with Team
Leads and Architects on new initiatives
• Training and mentorship of Team Members
• Keep apprised of emerging technologies to validate that the technology
and architecture is appropriate for business solution needs and
communicates assessment to the rest of the team
• Works at highest technical advisory level on the most difficult analysis
and design assignments.
• Functions as the lead of an Applications Team of 5 to 7 employees.
• Will schedule, assign, direct, review, supervisor and manage the
• Perform related follow-up and work coordination activities, including
reporting and metrics, with others on the Technical Team.
• Perform advisory role on complex projects.
• Plan, organize and lead technical aspects of large scale projects to
• Perform general management functions including participating in technical
assessments, performance reviews, mentoring, hiring, training
• Lead others toward technical accomplishment, as a collaborative project
team, in order to achieve project goals.
• Adapt quickly to fast-paced change
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.