Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title: *LAMP Consultant (Admin + development)*
Location: SFO, CA
Duration : Long-term.
Technical Admin/ Config skills and tasks on Movable Type:
● Familiarity with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
● Maintain Movable Type multi-blog platform on a LAMP stack
● Technical knowledge on Movable Type Application and Database,
with ability to migrate between environments
● Deploy plugins and themes from the file system command line
● Changing configurations and setting in perl/php config files,
● Investigating problems with and troubleshooting plugins and
● Familiarity with Perl/PHP logs, Apache logs etc for
● Familiarity with Browsers debugging tools like ‘Developer
Tool’ in Chrome for investigating and debugging bugs/issues with plugins
● Optimization of the Movable Type (MT) environment at the
level of the file system
● Highly Desired: Optimization of performance of MT install,
including caching, security etc
● Knowledge of industry standard perl plugins, patches -
plugins for monitoring analytics on individual sites, mobile and responsive
design plugins etc
Perl/PHP Coding skills:
● Highly Desired: Expertize in MT6 ( version 3) MT Data APIs
● Some years (at least 5 years) of Perl and PHP coding
experience in Movable Type
● Perl and PHP coding skills to troubleshoot and code issues
with plugins and themes. Ability to troubleshoot urgent MT errors/bugs in
a timely manner.
● Highly Desired: Code MT index templates using the MT
templating language and Familiarity with YAML as configuration language
● Troubleshoot problems with MT Publish Queue and LDAP user
● Highly Desired: Expertize with client-side technologies
● Highly Desired: Knowledge of Git for code versioning
● Experience using some IDE (for example eclipse) for Perl/PHP
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.