Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
Role: Mainframe Developer
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
· At least 9+ years in IT.
· Good experience with Mainframe, Cobol, DB2
· Project Scoping - Participates in discussion with customers to
gather scope information and perform analysis of scope information in order
provide input to project scope documentation.
· Estimation - Participates in estimation activities considering
the customer and organization goal for the required budget and resources.
· Scheduling - Prepares detailed schedule of work packet by
carefully analysing the effort and dependencies to ensure on time delivery.
· Requirements Gathering - Participates in the requirements
elicitation process to identify requirement gaps/issues to come up with
comprehensive requirements document.
· Design - Performs high and low level design, provides pseudo
codes, implements prototypes and does design reviews to deliver design
documents as per customer requirements.
· Architecture - Participates in architecture review sessions to
provide inputs to the architecture team through framework analysis, design
patterns, prototype specifications etc.
· Development - Develop code deliverable and guide the team in
developing optimized high quality code deliverable, coduct code deliverable
review, unit test plan review, conduct independent testing and sign off
code release for testing stages.
· Testing - Guide the team in testing activities and perform
· Implementation - Provides inputs for overall implementation plan,
lead deployment of application/infrastructure and post production support
· Warranty - Review the production issue analysis and fixes,
interface with the customer to clarify issues in order ensure issue fixes
in a timely manner
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.