Greeting of the Day!!
Please go through the requirement and revert me back with updated resume at:
I appreciate your immediate Reply
*Position: Java :-*
Location: Groton, USA *[ Preferred Locals]*
· 10+ years of experience in Project Management in Pharma domain,
specific to clinical Trials and Preferably Java/J2EE technologies is
• Lead the project team responsible for technical implementation of all
requested application changes.
• Work closely with the onsite and offshore teams to monitor the project
tasks and progress and work closely with clients to ensure expectations are
met and exceeded.
• Address critical issues at onsite.
• Lead the estimation activities for projects and arrive at budgeting &
• Prepare resource and staffing plans for large projects based on estimation
• Prepare detailed project execution plan and schedule and track adherence.
• Identify the quality goals and processes and ensure adherence to ensure
high quality delivery
• Allocate work, track project scope, schedule, quality, resource
requirements, financials, risks SLAs on a periodic basis in order to
delivery project successfully as per project goals
• Overall high level Review of deliverables before handing to clients.
• Build formal and informal customer relationship, provide regular reports,
value articulation, managing expectations aimed at improving client
• Guide team on technical problems and facilitate collaboration with
different teams to arrive at the solution
• Build well-functioning teams by identifying interdependencies across
teams, preemptively avoiding or managing possible underlying
Thanks & Regards
ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll
ll Phone: *510-516-7827* l Fax: 877.701.4872 ll
ll Email:*vikashr.itsci...@gmail.com <vikashr.itsci...@gmail.com>* l Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.