Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: SAP Basis*
*LOCATION: Dublin, OH*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
General skillsets required for both role
- Responsible to provide the day to day Basis administration support for
- Researches & implements solutions within Basis functionality in areas
of performance monitoring, tuning and systems configurations, design &
- Understanding of setup, configuration and troubleshooting of complex
environments (e.g. clustering, high availability, load balancing etc.)
- Function as point of contact for Basis related issues during
- Collect necessary performance data from SAP BASIS standpoint for
- Ensure proper optimal performance configuration on all environments
which are part of performance testing
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure stability and
optimal performance on all server environments.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) on all performance issues in the
environments involved in PE testing.
- Assist DBA with Oracle and DB2 Database administration (e.g tablespace
admin, backups and restores)
- Support environment with Redhatr Linux and DB2 database
*Specific Skills needs for Java performance troubleshooting Skills for
supporting PE Testing.*
- Expert in SAP BASIS Troubleshooting skills
- Experts in troubleshooting Java applications
- Load balancing of java environment like server node planning etc.
- Expert in RCA of java based applications
- Understand how to enable various type of tracing in java environments
and troubleshoot situations.
- Specific Job needs for HANA BI&A and Suite on HANA troubleshooting
Skills for supporting PE testing
- Expert in troubleshooting of HANA environments
- Understands various types of tracing of HANA environments and
troubleshooting performance situations
- Ability to manage communications with SAP and Hp for issue resolution
- Understand various types of workload in HANA environments
- Understanding of data partitioning and its usage of various scenarios
- Understanding of stored procedure and query performance
*Thanks & Regards......*
*Parabjot Kaurll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-516-7887 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.