Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
Role: MicroStrategy Lead
Location: Whippany, NJ
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
· At least 9+ years in IT.
· 8 years of experience in Data Warehousing Projects (Data
Warehouse, Data Marts, Reporting)
· 5+ Years of experience in MicroStrategy development.
· Good knowledge and experience in DW & BI Concepts.
· Experience in MicroStrategy 9.x includes MicroStrategy Architect,
Desktops, Mobile & Web, Report Services, Narrowcast Server, OLAP services,
intelligent server, Schema objects, Command Manager, Integrity Manager,
Object Manager, Integrity manager
.Net to handle SDK.
· Extensive experience in developing MicroStrategy reports, Cubes,
Advanced Dashboards & visualizations, Performance optimization.
· Hands on experience in writing MicroStrategy Freeform sqls with
· Experience in analysis or supporting BRD preparation, Translating
BRD to Technical specifications.
· Experience in design, data modeling, and providing estimation for
· Excellent Problem Solving and Communication Skills
· Experience on implementing MicroStrategy on Netezza
APS, .Net to handle SDK.
· Responsible for MicroStrategy projects architecture, data model,
design, report development and performance optimization.
· Work with onsite and offshore development teams throughout the
Agile development life cycle of the projects.
· Participate in Solution architecture, Proof of concepts,
estimations, client presentations.
· Meet deliverables with assigned timelines and Quality standards.
· Provide support during production cut-over
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.