*IMMEDIATE* need for a *Linux / AIX ENGINEER. *This opportunity is a *12+
Month* *(Contract)* located in *Marlborough, MA.*
*Candidate must be local to MA, NH, CT, RI, ME, VT, NY or NJ *
*Candidate must be available to come on site for final interview *
* Job Description:-*
· Strong experience with *Shell Programming is REQUIRED. MUST BE
ABLE to write Shell scripts from scratch.*
· *Expertise in AIX (must have recent experience) *and *Linux OS
installs, patching, and troubleshooting skills are REQUIRED.*
· MUST HAVE *server partitioning and Linux/UNIX virtualization
experience (IBM POWER VM or VMware)* with understanding of server hardware.
· *Proficient with IBM PowerVM technologies such as Shared
Ethernet, NPIV, Dual VIOS, and Shared Storage Pool, Live Partition
· *Proficiency with Linux/UNIX admin support* such as daily-checks
on server status, OS backups, responding to server/performance
problems/storage additions, etc.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar*Bourntec Solutions Inc
1701 East Wood field
Road Suite 200
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.