Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Role: Tanium Security Engineer*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 months with RTH*
Candidate will be an experienced security professional focusing on
implementing security analytics tools and technology critical to the
security organization and the ability to detect and respond quickly to
security threats to clients assets.
*Job Specific Responsibilities*
Cyber Analytics Services is looking for a security professional to focus on
the implementation of Tanium Security and will work with all levels of
management, across all lines of business and with a wide variety of
security and technology teams globally. The team uses data modeling, data
extraction, data analysis and reporting to design and deliver solutions to
detect and alert on anomalous behavior and threats against First Data
*The incumbent will:*
• Integrate multiple operational technologies utilizing code and scripting
where needed to extract data representing inventory of assets and/or events
occurring on those assets.
• Develop technical solutions to normalize and transform data across
disparate sources to enable correlation across multiple channels of input.
• Contribute to the data discovery and integration to enhance the existing
data analytics engines.
• Team up with other experienced security engineers to support the
• Support data analytics infrastructure and software as needed.
• Work closely with teams across the Global Cyber Security and Fraud
• Coordinate and develop the demand for services provided by the Cyber
Analytics Services team. This will include promoting awareness of services,
managing metrics, data integration, correlating and analyzing data across
*Candidate Requirements *
• 2 or more years’ experience with Tanium Security, writing and deploying
scripts in all operating environments.
• Proven working experience in building and maintaining security systems
• Experience with “Tanium Discover” a plus.
• Understanding of Security Information Event Management, Behavior
Analytics, and an overall understanding of data correlation and entity
• Understanding of cyber security threats, risks, vulnerabilities and
attacks, to include threat actor motives, capabilities, and techniques,
with the ability to analyze intelligence data and provide indicators and
warnings to financial services business functions.
• Experience correlating and analyzing large diverse data sources..
• Propensity to learn new products and roles within industry standards and
support related deployments in primary and secondary (backup) roles.
• Works independently.
• Works with functional and business units to execute projects
• Bachelor Degree.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.