Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Position : Firmware/Embedded Test Engineer*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
- Review product requirements and specifications
- Develop detailed test plans to support the testing efforts
- Work with engineering to design and implement automated testing
- Test conformance of products to unit, regression, performance and user
- Be able to articulate, evaluate and evangelize testing strategies
(including TDD, TEST-First programming and Acceptance testing)
- Work with engineers, managers, Product management, and
- Define the quality criteria and the success metrics for various
products and services.
- Bring in test traceability by identifying detailed use cases and their
corresponding test case mapping. Measure and improve the effectiveness of
existing functional test cases. Measure and improve test coverage for all
- Assist in estimating testing efforts, planning implementations and
rolling out system changes.
- Highly technical. Should be capable of being a developer, but
- prefer to work in testing and quality assurance.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-technology software company,
preferably in firmware testing
- Perform Unit testing of the complete system and Verify logic flow,
algorithms, interfaces, and integration of firmware
- KSM, RFID, Micro Static, Micro Agit and Macro boards
- Ability in updating the Boot loader, OS and application for various
- Configuration of CDM, HMI, I/O and Valve Electronics boards Interface.
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.