*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Role: Solution Architect - J2EE Solution Architect
Work Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: Long Term
The J2EE Solution Architect will be responsible for the realization of
detailed design and implement architectural strategies for the application,
guides development teams with technical implementation
details surrounding Program level technology architecture for our client.
The Solution Architect will partner with business stakeholders and solutio
ning team, as well as external vendors and consulting
partners, to help determine best-in-class enterprise
implementation in accordance with client’s application development
and operations standards.
The individual should act as a Subject matter Expert in architecting
solutions using J2EE technologies to solve common
problems related to multiple modules of the overall solution. (Ex: Appl
ication Security, centralized logging, messaging, REST, SOA).
• Work with other client technology teams and partners to identify and
support cross-business and cross-functional opportunities for
collaboration, standardization and reuse of enterprise technologies.
Should be able to evaluate new products using
execution model for proof of concepts and evaluate the product feasibility
for the program.
• Should have ability to present to executives architecture concepts
and design decisions at right level.
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict
confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
• Facilitate sessions with various developers and provide application
level architecture direction.
• Promote continuous integration and unit testing to all module teams.
• Need to be hand-on in anticipating performance issues and
guide both on-shore and off-shore teams with best coding practices.
• Need to be hands on in identifying performance bottlenecks and help
team to produce better code artifacts.
• Understands high availability needs and come up with tactical and
strategic solutions to meet high availability needs.
• Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
The individual should have demonstrated as a Senior Architect in J2EE
space for past 3 years. The individual has to be a Subject Matter
Expert in one or many of these technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
• 10+ years of J2EE programming experience
• 3+ years of experience in architecting J2EE application
• Experience in Event Driven Architecture.
• Experience with RESTful architecture and SOA architecture.
• Experience in designing solutions using in industry standard open
source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks,
• Experience in core java development using concurrent threading
model, JVM tuning, GC management. Experience in Database sql
tuning, non-sql DB is a plus.
• Expertise in one or more of the J2EE containers (Tomcat, JBoss,
• Strong mobile application architecture and development background with
including CCS5, HTML5, JQuery,
• Must have work as architect for high volume high throughput applications
in the past.
• Should have excellent presentation skills and ability to express
conceptual and physical architecture to directors and other key
• Experience in ‘Media and Entertainment’ industry desirable
All the candidates need to attach the following prescreening question.
If those questions are not attach to the Resume
we will not considerate your candidate.
1. Please provide some examples of solution ( high level) you provided
in the role of solution architect
2. Please describe the level/kind of application design experience you
have some far in the career with some examples (Service/ Domain/
Security, capacity planning
3. Please describe (with some examples) any experience on application
performance tuning in your career.
4. Please describe your level of knowledge in Dev Ops ( CI/ CD/
Deployment etc.) area. Explain any strategy/decision making
role you played and what in this area (if any)
a. describe which Java 6 and later feature you have used (if any) and why
b. which design pattern you have used (other than factory and
singleton) and what problem it helped you solve in project
c. What kind of integration patterns have you used in previous projects.
Some examples of why you preferred the approach.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.