Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
Role: Mainframe Lead with Finance
Location: Minneapolis, MN
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
• At least 9 years in IT.
• At least 6 years plus of experience working on IBM Mainframes
• At least 6 years of experience in Mainframe application
development, maintenance and testing.
• Relevant experience in COBOL, JCL, CICS, databases like DB2 and/or
IMS, VSAM file handling.
• Additional knowledge of using tools like PACBASE, RPP, RDZ
(Rational Suite of Tools for Mainframe) would be an added advantage
• At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Strong Analytical skills
• At least 4 years of experience in translating
functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements and technical
• Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application
architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver high
quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition;
interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and resolve
issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the
guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
• Ability to be hands on in technology/programming environment as
and when need arises, perform design and code reviews, conduct independent
testing and handle overall change management processes and implementation
activities and post implementation support.
• Help Project Manager in Estimation and Scheduling the project,
Support client interfacing activities and help create the relevant reports
in a timely manner.
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Experience working with offshore/onshore resources
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Domain knowledge of Financial Services
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.