fits the below job description - *DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !*

Please reply at **

*Title: Demandware Developer Location: El Segundo, CADuration: 6 Months
Contract *

*Job Description:*
*2-3 years of Demandware development experience*
5-7 years IT experience
Retail – e-commerce domain – 2 yrs or more

Fresh Development
Front end Client -facing for 1 yr or more
Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
UA side user access working problems (front end)