Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP WM Consultant *for one of our
clients *Branchburg,
NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *SAP WM Consultant

*Location: *Branchburg, NJ

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

Well versed in all SAP WM skills and the complete Procure to Pay cycle.
Worked in MM/FI and MM/SD integration extensively. Should have good command
  on SAP WM as well and understand the SAP WM processes.

Ability to work with the business team and understand the requirements and
translate them to Functional specification. Able to do carry out
integration testing and also able to impart training to the different
business teams on the new process implemented.

Must have gone through at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations

*Note: .* We need a resource with good skills in MM & WM. Plain MM skills
will not work for this requirement as majority of the scope is in WM.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *