Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.
*Role: ETL Tester*
*Location: Hartfort, CT*
* Having GOOD Hands on experience as an ETL Tester in validating the data,
understanding and testing the complex functional and technical requirements
related to database, Business Intelligence and EDW applications.
* Ample exposure on retail and insurance Domain.
* Good Knowledge in Enterprise Data warehousing Concepts.
* Understands data models and excels at transformations.
* Expertise in writing SQL queries using Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata
* Extensive work experience in Smoke Testing, System Testing and Regression
* Experienced on Quality Center Test Management tool.
* Extensive work experience in writing Test Cases &Defect Reporting.
* Has testing experience in Informatica Power Center and Data stage tool.
* Working experience on UNIX commands and WINDOWS operating systems.
* Good experience In Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) software development
* Having good experience in OLAP features.
* Proven strong analytical and logical skills with ability to follow
project standards and procedures as per client specifications.
* Involved in functional study of the application.
* Running the Jobs/Workflow for ETL process.
* Prepared and ran SQL queries.
* Designed &executed test cases.
* Verifying the data in target database after ETL process.
* Performed column data mapping between source & target database.
* Prepared test data for testing.
* To compare the test results with the expected results.
* Defect analysing and reporting in QC.
* Reporting daily testing status report.
* Interactions with Dev teams to resolve the issues.
ETL Datastage 8.5, Informatica 9.6 Power center
Databases SQL Server, ORACLE 11g & Teradata
Operating systems Unix &Windows
Tools QC 9.2, SQL Developer and TERADATA SQL ASSISTANT
Languages SQL * Plus
*Email Id: sh.ku...@pinakitech.com <ni.sha...@pinakitech.com>*
*Pinaki Softcon LLC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.