PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *MQ Admin *for one of our clients *Detroit, MI*.
Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open
for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back
with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *MQ Admin
*Location: *Detroit, MI
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Must Have Skills*:
· Setting up new MQ HA platform with ideal scalability options
· Supporting the platform with proper monitoring tools/utilities
· Developing MQ Scripts based on Requirements
· Engaging with Clients for requirements and transforming
requirements to actual solution.
· Good team work
· Experience in Administration, Maintenance, Deployment, and
Integration including Installation and Configuration of WebSphere MQ
version 7.x and above.
· Experience with security hardening of WebSphere MQ to include SSL
encryption and Authority/Authentication Records
· Expert in defining and modifying MQ configurations such as
queues, listener ports, transports, channels, pub/sub, etc.
· Ability to configure application Messaging Software to stress
test the software’s abilities in both a distributed queue manager and
· Maintain programs to monitor and report MQ health and recommend
· Support MQ queue managers and objects running client operating
· Experience implementing or overseeing the implementation of all
· Tuning, issue research and resolution, end user support and
· Work with application Development Teams to determine and identify
O&M requirements. Utilize that information to establish and modify
enterprise Messaging Software infrastructure requirements
· Monitor execution and performance of messaging applications.
Propose tuning adjustments (both application and environment) modifications
· Provide level 3 production, testing and development support
(taking care of messaging problems through resolution).
· Perform queue manager backup and recovery in the Linux & Solaris
· Participate as a subject matter and technical expert in technical
reviews of MQ applications
· Participate in capacity and disaster recovery planning and asset
· Define hardware configurations for new and existing MQ
· Have familiarity with and also manage queue archives
· Last but very important thing is candidate should possess the
attitude of being self-motivated, proactive and claim accountability for
any assigned/required tasks.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.