Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Probe Test Automation Engineer*
*LOCATION: Austin, TX*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Design and develop tester related automation solutions per user
- Prepare specifications, tests, deliverables, and acceptance tests
- Design and implement integration and automated tests
*Professional knowledge and expertise*
- 3+ years working experience in semiconductor testing environment.
- Good understanding of *semiconductor probe and test methodology*.
- Experience in implementing automation solution in the semiconductor
probe and test area.
- Good programming skill using *Object Oriented programming, Java, C++.*
- Familiar with Software Development Tools and Environment *(e.g
Eclipse, Netbeans, Jenkins)*.
- Web technologies *(e.g AJAX, Web Service, Web Server - Apache Tomcat,
- Experience using source code repository *(e.g SVN, CVS)*.
- Experience developing on *Unix and/or Linux OS* as well as Windows.
- Familiarity in Unit Tests scripting is an added advantage.
- Experience with integration of *Teradyne Testers (J750, Ultraflex,
Tiger) and Agilent/Verigy 93000 ATE platforms (Advantest/LTX).*
- Knowledge on GPIB communication.
- Strong communication skills with good English communication and
writing skills. Mandarin and Thai language will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system
- Detail-oriented personality
- Creative thinking skills
- Min BSc in either CompSc, CompEng, Electrical Eng with minimum CGPA of
3.3 or above
*Thanks & Regards......*
*Parabjot Kaurll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-516-7887 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.