Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Face to Face interview is MUST, Need Local to California.*

*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> *

*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

*Role                 :* *DevOps Engineer*

*Location          :  Sunnyvale, CA 94085*

*Duration          :  6+ months (extension possible)*

*Job description :*

·         At least 9 years in IT.

·         DevOps with Unix/Linux

·         Jenkins and TFS experience

·         Working Knowledge of Linux and scripting language.

·         Continuous Deployment -  Chef, Puppet

·         Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along
with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>