Please share consultant resume with contact details (phone, email, name).
*H1B Copy Required at time of Submission.*
*Visa Status: H1B/USC/GC only*
*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*
Job Title: Frontend Engineer with ReactJS
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 12 month Contract
SASS - REST / SOAP
Our Customer is looking for a couple of Frontend Engineers with specific
experience working with ReactJS.
This is for cutting-edge product company, focused on selling Data Analytic
solutions to their esteemed client base (the product is designed to
ultimately improve operations, supply chains increase manufacturing
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in the following:
- Successful delivery of high quality web and/ or mobile software
(requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
80-95% hands-on coding
- Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of
estimates, designs and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and
- Work cross-functionally with various DEV teams: product management,
QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming
- ReactJS experience, additionally including AngularJS, Dojo, Backbone.js,
Knockout or Ember.js.
- Experience with CSS framework such as LESS, SASS
callbacks, promises, error handling)
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding and preferable experience with web services (REST or SOAP)
- Unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
*PS: For immediate response, send Emails at **a...@globusmicro.com
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 510-371-9787 Ext 110
*a...@globusmicro.com <a...@globusmicro.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.