fits the below job description - *DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !*

Please reply at **

*Title: Oracle Developer Location: Philadelphia, PA - (Local's
ONLY)Duration: 3-6 month contractStart: ASAP*

*Must be Local !! F2F Interview !!*

*Job Description:*
Client is in an immediate need for an oracle developer to help to reformat
a major clients reports as well as reformatting the output.

*Mandatory Skills:*
3+ years experience with Java/J2EE, JavaScript, XML, XSLT
Web-based application
Web logic
DBA skills is a huge plus
Experienced with/knowledge in Oracle 10g or 12 Environment
Experienced with Web Services, SQL Server and IIS
PL SQL, SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
Worked on at least one full life cycle web and/or mobile application