Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

*Face to Face interview is MUST, Need Local to California.*

*Role: Sr. Citrix Admin*

*Location*: Sunnyvale, CA 94085

*Duration*: 6 to 12 Months (Extension Possible)

*Mode of interview*: Face to Face after Skype Round

*Required Skills:*

·         At least 9 years in IT.

·         5+ years' experience with Citrix XenApp/Presentation Server

·         Support a significant number of customer's hosted Citrix farms
running on XenDesktop and XenApp in a fast-paced environment

·         Maintain the ongoing development of the Citrix infrastructure
(Database, Web and License Servers, Access Gateway and others)

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company  *

*Phone:732-253-7713 <732-253-7713> |Fax: 888-543-5125 <888-543-5125>*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>