***Must be able to interview in person in NYC but can work in NYC or DC***
*H1B is OK. Need strong Data Architects.*
Reply to santosh.po...@git-org.com
*Senior Data Architect*
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Work as Senior Technical member of cross-departmental teams on
multi-platform database development.
• Analyze data across multiple sources to design and document logical and
physical data models, and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse Data Model.
• Gather and define data requirements based on specific application
• Define conceptual, logical and physical data models.
• Prepare normalized models and dimensional models.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in data architecture with one or more of the
*Teradata, SQL Server, Vertica, and Oracle. *• Minimum 8 years of
*designing conceptual, logical and physical data models, data dictionary
maintenance, and metadata management. *• Minimum 8 years of experience in
dimensional *data modeling* and *business intelligence* tools.
*Requirements and General Skills:*
• The Senior Data Architect must have extensive industry experience in data
modeling, best practices and standards.
• Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data quality assurance.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Experience designing and implementing large data retrieval processes,
billion+ records association and aggregations.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with large teams.
• Demonstrated Ability to communicate and gather requirements from the
• Ability to partner with enterprise architects, business architect,
analysts and development team to deliver rapid iterations of complex
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Project organization, planning, vendor management and leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow up on
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Strong Teradata desired. Oracle, MS SQL Server, Vertica, Netezza, etc.
can be alternates. Hadoop desirable.
• Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse design principles.
• Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex data
• MS and Teradata Certification preferred.
• Subscription-based industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of SOAP protocols desirable.
• Experience in analyzing large volume datasets like weblogs desirable.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 266 (Santosh)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.