Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*Please share matching profiles to ta...@vls-systems.com
*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
Role: Java Developer
Location: Pleasant Prairie WI
Duration: 6-18 Months
Phone +F2F/Skype + some basic test
*They will need to pass a background check and drug test.*
*At least 8+ years in IT.*
*Primary Skills:* Strong knowledge of WebSphere, Java and Java web
*some basic testing* :(Basic math and recognition of number patterns. Math
100 simple math questions in about 10 minutes (combination of speed and
accuracy) a number pattern quiz 2, 4, 6, what are the next two numbers? 5,
10, 15, what are the next two numbers? This stuff in timed. Everyone takes
these tests from truck driver to hiring manager.
*A required Skills:*
• Strong knowledge of WebSphere, Java and Java web applications.
• Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database stored procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex software
• Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
• Implement Java solutions using best OO heuristics.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
• Maintain code quality through unit testing.
• Document code appropriately for maintainability.
• Work with team members from beginning of product life cycle through
release of application
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.