*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. Please don’t send
me resume if you can’t provide passport number with Visa and DL copy for
H1B/opt*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
possible.

*Job Title:  Python Software Development & Engineering*

*Location: Mt Laurel, NJ*

*Contract Duration: 12+ months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic *

*Job Description*
Function   Engineering
Family   Software Development & Engineering
Job Title   Engineer 3, Software Development & Engineering
Job Abbreviation  ENGR3SWDEV
Hierarchy Group  Professional
Hierarchy Level  Professional 3
Summary

Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences.
As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range
of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at
an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge
products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you
share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The software development and engineering position gives you an opportunity
to work in one of the largest communication networks nationwide. You will
be working collaboratively in an agile environment to develop and test
enterprise class applications that will drive business processes.  We are
currently seeking highly motivated individuals who can bring fresh ideas
and problem solving solutions to maintain Comcast's position as a leading
technology company.  Candidate will be responsible for planning and
designing new software and web applications. Completes programming and
implements, tests, and debugs defined software components.

Core Responsibilities
• Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical
requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.

• Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under
development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software
update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software
releases.

• Participates in training representatives and operations staff on
internally developed software applications.

• Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements,
including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical
manuals and formal recommendations and reports.

• Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews
literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of
assigned projects.

• Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance
with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and
mentor for junior-level Software Development Engineers.

• Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit
specification and technical requirements.

• Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts,
skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering
specialty.

• Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and
redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical
choices to internal audiences.

• Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.

• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.

• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
significance.

• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights
and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.

Qualifications:  Advanced knowledge of the following technologies
• Scripting languages - Python, Go, NodeJS, PHP and/or PERL
• MVC frameworks - Django, Flask, Express, Zend, etc.
• Javascript frameworks - AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, ExtJS etc.
• Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) – MySQL or Oracle
• Web Services – RESTful, SOAP, etc.
• Linux – Redhat and/or similar environments
• Version control systems, GIT, SVN or similar
• Experience with Network Protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, etc.
• Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational ability
• Experience in NoSQL storage solutions a plus – MongoDB, CouchBase,
Cassandra, Redis
• Experience with additional technologies such as RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch,
Apache Solr
• A self starter, demonstrating personal initiative and willingly assumes
responsibility

Education Level  Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study  Computer Science, Engineering
Certifications
Years Experience  Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Compliance   Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer  The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications

*Please share Passport number with Visa copy for fast submission*

*Please fill below form for fast submission*

JOB TITLE

FULL NAME

EMAIL ID

CURRENT LOCATION

WORK/VISA STATUS ( WITH VALIDITY,IF APPLIED )

PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER

WILLING TO RELOCATE

BEST TIME TO CALL

AVAILABILITY

SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)

TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE

YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors)

With Completion year/percentage/ University name

Skype

Gender

SSN last 4 digits

DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)

Passport Number

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3061 |Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com